Agenda of “The first under water and coastal Garbage Management”
The campaign of under water and beach clean up for conservative of natural resource of the Turtle” at Thai- Muang Beach
Lumpi National Park; Thaimuang beach, Thai-Muang district, Phang- Nga
8:30 – 12:00 – Participants and Official staff are arrived at Lumpi National Park; Thaimuang beach, Thai-Muang district, Phang- Nga
13:00 – 18:00 – Official staff and Divers dive and search the area for the activity also sign remark and put buoy for the participants.
18:00 – 19:00 – Dinner and meeting for further information for the activities tomorrow
23rd Jan 2011
7:00 – 8:00 – Breakfast and Registration
8:00 – 9:00 – Divers and Dive equipments in prepared ready to dive
9:00 – 9:45 – Welcome speech by Phang Nga governor
Opening Remark by Director of Marine and Coastal Conservation Center
Opening ceremony by Director of Department of Marine and Coastal Resources including giving out the garbage containers, marine plan, turtle and fish, boat and divers released
9:45 – 15:00 – Under water: 2 dives for divers also having lunch in the boat
– On the beach, beach clean up activity and exhibition and marine and coastal knowledge giving for student and people who are participating in the event.
15:00 – 17:00 – Garbage separate and weight
Prize given for the winner
- Natural marine fish and shell are provided by Department of Fisheries
- Turtle are provided by The research and development institute of Marine, Coastal and Mangrove forest Resources
- Free accommodation and meal at Lumpi National Park, Thaimuang beach, Thaimuang district, Phang Nga. Transportation fee will pay by your own pocket for private participants, for government employee can deduct from their organization.
- Divers who are interesting to participate in this event please get in touch