What are 10 key points I should know when studying to Pass the PADI IDC
1. Understand the PADI System of Education: Become familiar with the PADI system of education, including the various courses and certifications, and the materials and resources available to you.
2. Learn the PADI Standards: Understand the PADI standards and procedures for teaching, including the standards for teaching dive theory, dive skills, and dive planning.
3. Prepare for the Exams: Study the PADI Instructor Manual and the Dive Theory and Dive Skills Exams.
4. Practice Teaching: Practice teaching dive theory, dive skills, and dive planning to ensure you are comfortable with the material and can effectively communicate it to your students.
5. Practice Your Presentation Skills: Practice your presentation skills, including public speaking, to ensure you can effectively communicate with your students.
6. Learn the PADI Business Model: Understand the PADI business model and how to effectively market and promote your business.
7. Prepare for the Instructor Exam: Study the PADI Instructor Exam and practice answering questions to ensure you are prepared for the exam.
8. Learn the PADI Risk Management System: Understand the PADI risk management system and how to effectively manage risks associated with teaching scuba diving.
9. Prepare for the Instructor Evaluation: Study the PADI Instructor Evaluation and practice answering questions to ensure you are prepared for the evaluation.
10. Practice Your Dive Skills: