PADI IE requirements
To enrol in a PADI Instructor Examination, you must:
1. Successfully complete an IDC or OWSI program within 12 months of the start date of the IE.
2. Have documentation of at least 100 logged dives including experience in deep, night and navigation diving.
3. Present an Instructor Certificate of Completion that has both the AI and OWSI / IDC completion dates and diving experience signed by a Course Director or present an IE Certificate of Participation from a previous IE.
4. Present an IE Enrollment form and appropriate fee.
5. Present a medical form attesting to diving fitness, signed by a physician and current within the last 12 months.
In the event you are unsuccessful at an IE you must wait at least five days before attending another IE. If unsuccessful at a second IE you must complete remedial training as prescribed by PADI Instructor Development.
for further information read about the PADI IE